That’s right. Today is the “Happy” day. Right now, I’m happy on a bunch of different levels. Let’s make a list. Today’s Top 10 Happy Things
- Having dinner with a great friend at my favorite restaurant
- Having another great friend watch Dexter, Lord of the Great Toy Wars
- Seeing my best friend in the morning (and for a whole, entire week!)
- Going to Boston
- Taking an actual vacation
- No real working on this vacation
- Sleeping. In.
- Indulging my inner history geek
- Baseball…at Fenway Park
- My niece getting her Driver’s License (I’m happy about that, right?)
BONUS: My sister recommended a great pair of jeans. Totally worth the extra cash.
There are actually more things on my “happy” list, but I’ll just keep it to 10 today. I have to save some for tomorrow’s list. What’s on your “happy” list? Jim Stovall calls it The Golden List, and he starts every day with one. Honestly, I don’t remember to make my list every day, but I try. The days with the list start better. 🙂
‘Til next time,